- 125000 INR
- 110000.00 - 130000.00 INR
The TEC Certification Services offered by us is made for all the Village Level Entrepreneurs (VLE) and citizens who intend to become a certified VLE. TEC Certification is an impartial review that verifies a software product's ability to address real-world business processes. All certified products bear the TEC Certified seal. The seal indicates that the vendor’s responses to TEC's research questionnaires satisfactorily describe the product’s capabilities. The offered TEC Certification Services are very efficient and suitable for being availed.
Standards and Specifications
- Fixed Line Access (FLA)
- Information Technology (I)
- Information Technology (I)
- Switching (S)
- Radio (R)
- Transmission (T)
- Network (N)
- Mobile (M)
- General Certification Scheme (GCS) Type/ Interface Approval Certificate (TAC/ IAC)
- Simplified Certification Scheme (SCS)
The technical regulations given under this framework are in the form of Essential Requirements. The Essential Requirements (ER) to be fulfilled for the purpose of certification under this procedure will include following
- EMI/ EMC : As prescribed by TEC
- Safety : As prescribed by TEC
- Technical requirements: As prescribed by TEC
- Other requirements: As notified by TEC/ DoT/ any Government Agency from time to time
- Security Requirements: As per notification issued by DoT.
Check List for Interface Approval Documents to be submitted:
- Forwarding letter (Sample).
- Template Form 'A'.
- Compliance Report as per TEC "IR" & TSTP (Sample).
- Industrial License/SSI Registration /Certificate of Incorporation / RBI Permission to open Branch Office, FIPB clearance as applicable etc.
- Foreign collaboration copy (if applicable).
- System specifications containing features and capabilities of the equipment put for approval.
- User's Operating Manual
- Software and hardware installation guides. Systems support and maintenance guide.
- An Affidavit, attested by Notary Public for each model put for approval.
- Infrastructure Assessment Form for the product offered by the Manufacturer to the first time & Infrastructure Assessment shall be carried out for only Indian Manufacturers only.
- In case of traders, authorization letter from the manufacturer appointing him as trader for the product indicating the period of validity if fixed or open ended. MOU also required to be submitted if available.
- In case of trader/Branch Office declaration that he has Test and Repair facility for the product.
- EMC and EMI test results and test certificates from authorized accredited lab as per TEC IR, if applicable.
- Availability of Test Instruments and calibration certificates of those instruments need to be submitted to TEC.
- Each Page of the documents to be submitted should be stamped and signed by the authorized signatory.
Type Of Industry
IT and Consulting
Type Of Service Provider
Offline & Online
- 100 Per Week
- 1 Days
Prop. No. 50, 1st Floor, Desh Bandhu Apartment, Delhi, Delhi, 110091, India